Daniel comes to the SBDC as a Business Consultant after a successful banking career. Daniel has served as a loan originator in Consumer, Mortgage, Commercial Lending, and Business Development Officer for Government Guaranteed Loans as well as a Branch Manager. Prior to his banking career, Daniel was in retail operations, moving up to Regional Sales Manager with Edison Brothers while covering fifteen stores over three states. He managed stores in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas and Missouri before his promotion to Regional Manager over the Southeast region.
Daniel joined Bank of America in 1996, and was the recipient of several awards, including US.S Small Business Administration awards for three consecutive years and top 1% Business Banker for three years. He returned to college while at Bank of America and finished his Bachelor Degree in 2001 at Covenant College. He would return and finish his Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting in 2016 from Benedictine University.
Daniel strives to give back to the community and continues to work with many nonprofit organizations; he was a co-founder of the Bartow Business Association and served as the first President, as well as Treasurer. He served as an Advisory Board member for 8 years for the Adult Education Program for the State of Georgia, Region 42, Past Chair and Board member for the Bartow Collaborative/Family Connections, graduate of the Bartow Leadership program, and is very active in his church.
- MBA, Benedictine University (Accounting)
- BS, Covenant College (Organizational Management)
- AA, Reinhardt University (Liberal Arts)
- UGA SBDC (Business Consultant)
- C7a/Celtic Bank (SBA Development Officer)
- FSG Bank (Loan Originator & Branch Manager)
- Edison Brothers (Regional Sales Manager & Regional Manager)
- Bank of America (Vice President- Client Manager)
- SBA Awards three years in a row while at Bank of America
- Top 1% of Business Bankers while at Bank of America
- Bartow Business Association (Co-Founder, Past President, & Past Treasurer)
- State of Georgia Adult Education Program (Region 42 Advisory Board Member)
- Bartow Collaborative/Family Connections (Past Board Member)
- Bartow Leadership Program (Graduate)