- MBA, GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY (Leadership and Organization Management)
- BA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Sociology and Global Policy)
Department: Managing a Business, Marketing, Morrow Office, Planning Your Business
Judiffier Pearson combines her creative, entrepreneurial, and academic expertise into her role as a Film & Entertainment Business Consultant for the UGA SBDC at Clayton State University. There, she is the key strategist for entertainment-related companies that serve film, television, music, and digital media markets. Her entertainment clients primarily come from four “E-biz Pathways”: 1. Content Creators, 2. Vendors/ Production Support Suppliers, 3. Set Professionals who’ve turned their crafts into companies; and 4. Professional Service Providers, such as attorneys, accountants, publicists, etc.
When working with SBDC clients outside of the entertainment industry, Judiffier uses creative methodologies to help executives increase their leadership effectiveness; map strategic plans; build company culture; and drive transformation in their organizations.
In addition to her work as a business consultant, Judiffier has been an entrepreneur for 20 years with companies in beauty/grooming, wellness, publishing, management consulting, and leadership development. She is also an adjunct professor for Clayton State University’s College of Business where she teaches Entrepreneurship and is developing new courses for the business degree programs in Entertainment Management and Marketing.
Judiffier earned her MBA from Georgia State University with concentrations in Leadership and Organization Management; a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the University of Georgia; and diplomas in Cosmetology and Barbering from Atlanta Technical College. She is a Founding Member of the John Maxwell Team and a 2014 graduate of Leadership Fayette.
- UGA SBDC at CLAYTON STATE UNIVERSITY (Business Consultant)
- SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR (Founder and CEO): Quest5 Leadership, Salon Industry Suites, Insignia Salon, Image Artisan Solutions, Behind the Veil Salon
- AVLON INDUSTRIES (National Trainer/ Consultant)
- Leadership Fayette, Class of 2014
- Certified Leadership Development Speaker, Trainer, Coach- John Maxwell Team, February 2012
- Bestselling Author, 2006-2011, BehindTheChair.com
- Best of Atlanta- Salon Category, 2009 and 2010, Atlanta Tribune Magazine
- Top 100 Urban Elite Salons- 2008, SalonSense Magazine
- Adjunct Professor, Clayton State University College of Business – Entrepreneurship, Management
- Film Supplier Task Force- Tyler Perry Studios/ Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Faculty Member (Marketing Strategy), Georgia Mentor Protégé Connection; a one-year business development and mentorship program that matches principals of growing companies ($1Million+ in annual revenue) with mentor firms that are leaders in their respective industries and are committed to small business development and supplier diversity.
- Invited speaker at numerous national, regional, state and local events on topics including: The Business of Film & Entertainment, Salon & Spa Management, Leadership Development, and Business Strategy.
- Fayette Visioning Economy Committee, Fayette County Economic Development Initiative, 2015-2016
- Lead Teen Sponsor, Jack and Jill of America, Inc. – Fayette County Area Chapter
- Speaker/ Judge, “The Entrepreneurship Project”, Fayette County Chamber of Commerce- Education Partnership Initiative, 2013
- Business Role Model, “Business in a Box”, OperationHope- Youth Entrepreneurship Program, Spring 2013
- Co-Lead, “Professional Development Day” for the North Georgia SBDC Consultants semi-annual training, Spring 2013
- Speaker, “Marketing Essentials for Small Businesses”, developed and facilitated 2-hour program to protégé principals of $1M+ growing businesses and their mentor executives in the Georgia Mentor Protégé Connection Program, January 2013.
- Presentations around the U.S. on Salon & Spa Management, Leadership Development, and Business Modeling
- LEARN HOW TO BECOME A VENDOR TO THE GROWING FILM INDUSTRY. Feb 2017 – Business in Savannah
- FINANCIAL ALCHEMY: THE ART & SCIENCE OF SALON PROFITABILITY Jan 2013 on Published Book
- TO RENT OR NOT TO RENT: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE BOOTH RENTAL BUSINESS MODEL Jan 2007 on Published Book
- MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS: WHAT EVERY SALON OWNER, BOOTH RENTER, AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SHOULD KNOW Jan 2003 on Published Book
- Clayton State University’s SBDC team uses creative and cross-functional methodologies to assist small business owners with strategic planning, change management, and corporate story mapping.