The Alternative Financing Workshop is a no cost financial workshop for small businesses or new start-ups in need of alternative finance options. It is sponsored by Celtic Bank.
Businesses need access to capital to operate and grow their businesses. However, traditional loans are not always available nor are they necessarily the best source of funds for all businesses.
In this session, a panel of experts will discuss alternative means for gaining access to the financing your business needs to thrive and grow.
Online pre-registration is required.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- SBA 504
- 7(a) Loans
- Micro Lending
- NOW Account
- Crowd Funding
- River Valley Regional Commission Revolving Loan Fund
- And more…
- Fred Crispen, Celtic Bank
- Thomas Credle, Kinetic Credit Union
- Rick Sigman, The University of West Georgia
- Jim Livingston, River Valley Regional Commission
- Tim Souther, Capital Partners Certified Development Company
DATE: September 15, 2016
FEE: NO COST
TIME: 9 AM to 11 AM
LOCATION: The Greater Columbus Georgia Chamber of Commerce, 3100 Gentian Blvd., Saunders Board Room, Columbus, GA 31902
SPONSORED BY: Celtic Bank, UGA SBDC and The Greater Columbus Georgia Chamber of Commerce
For more information, please call UGA SBDC at 706-569-2651 or send email to: email@example.com