This innovative program is an intensive, full-day workshop that will
teach you everything you need to know about getting a business loan – from start to finish.
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016 – 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Location: KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Drive, Room 400, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Cost: $69, includes full day program, breakfast, lunch and all materials.
The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (UGA SBDC) has utilized its lending expertise, knowledge of SBA and other loan programs, loan packaging skills, and banking relationships to develop The Credit School, a “Business Loan 101 Guide” specifically designed for minorities, women, veterans and the disabled.
UGA SBDC Consultants from around the state will show you how to tap into business loan sources including:
- What SBA loans are, how they work and how to get one
- Impact of negative personal credit and what to do about it
- How bankers think and why it matters
- How other small business owners successfully got funded
- Commercial bankers, SBA lenders and certified development companies who have loaned to small businesses