We have condensed our popular Maximum Service series to a 2-hour workshop and are proud to offer it in Chattooga County!
The service offered to your customer is more than a smile and a handshake. Even the best sales person can have a bad day. Great customer care includes a well-developed plan to deliver your product and service – one where the customer is provided with a seamless experience during the shopping and buying transaction process.
Attend this Customer Service workshop and learn to develop valuable techniques in the Maximum Service Series that generate customer satisfaction and fosters repeat business. When you satisfy your customers, they help grow your business and will recommend your product and service to others.
The outcomes of the program include:
- The language of Customer Service
- Diversity, personality and situational customer contact
- Dealing with disgruntled customers
- Overcoming customer objections
- Retail, telephone, online customer strategies
- Customer friendly policies and procedures
Cost: $30 | Chamber members use code: csmember
$45 | Non-Chamber members
Location: Chattooga County Library
360 Farrar Drive