Promote your franchise business to area entrepreneurs who are seeking information about starting their own franchise business.
Held at the beautiful Terrace Room at the UGA Botanical Gardens, the venue provides the perfect setting to promote your business and network with attendees. A panel of franchising professionals will give attendees as much information as possible about becoming the owner of their very own franchise business.
The attendees will…
- Hear all about franchise ownership from people who have taken the leap and are now enjoying the results from their service, retail or B2B franchise businesses.
- Learn about the process to acquire a franchise, including their financing options.
- Network and have the opportunity to speak with exhibitors that have franchising opportunities.
Details for Exhibitors:
- We are anticipating 70 attendees, but the room can accommodate more if needed.
- One paid registration includes registration for up to (8) eight people to attend the event, networking and luncheon.
- To gain further exposure you may include one franchisee (in your 8 people) who can participate in the panel discussion.
- Each paid exhibitor registration will include one 4-foot table and two chairs. You are encouraged to bring your own table cloth and free-standing signage.
- Setup begins at 8:30am. You must be out of the room by 3:30pm.
- There will be time before and after the panel discussions for networking with the attendees.
- Once registered, your business will be included in all digital advertising of the program (within our control)
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016
Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Location: State Botanical Gardens of Georgia