Meet the Best Available Franchises in Georgia!
- Tired of working for someone else?
- Yearning for a career change?
- Seeking more financial control?
- About to be or recently retired?
- Just ready to be your own boss?
This event is for anyone who wants to work for themselves, but doesn’t know how to get started.
Join the UGA Small Business Development Center in Athens for a Franchise Ownership Summit.
Top local experts in franchising will help aspiring entrepreneurs learn about some of the best available franchise opportunities in Georgia and the A-to-Z’s of being a successful franchise owner.
For only $29 attendees will enjoy lunch while they hear from actual franchise owners about their personal buying and operating experiences, learn about the buying process including different financing options, and have the chance to speak with select businesses about franchising opportunities. After the event, interested entrepreneurs can utilize the UGA SBDC’s resources and consulting services to determine the right type of business for the area and help with the financing documentation. Lunch is included.
Registration & Networking (10 AM – 10:30 AM)
Funding Strategies & Creative Financing (10:30 AM – 11 AM)
- Business funding experts from Wells Fargo & Benetrends will discuss the various financing tools available to buy your ideal franchise.
Resources and Getting Started (11 AM – 11:30 AM)
- The UGA Small Business Development Center and FranNet will share about the free and low cost services available to help you conduct your research and choose the best franchise opportunity for you.
Franchise Owners Tell All (Noon – 1:30 PM)
- While enjoying lunch, you’ll hear about the real advantages and challenges of franchise ownership directly from franchisees who have taken the leap! Owners of seven different franchises will answer your questions, offer advice and share their personal experiences of researching, choosing, financing and operating their businesses.
Meet the Best Available Franchises in Georgia (10 AM – 2 PM)
- Representatives from a select group of affordable, successful franchise opportunities will be there share information and answer your questions. Some franchises under $100,000 total investment! Perhaps you’ll find your ideal business!
- Youth Education
- Real Estate
- Environmental Services
- Beauty and Salon Services
- Digital & Technology Services
- Professional Training Services
- Home Based
- Low Cost
- Multiple Unit Retail
- Semi-Passive/Part-Time Ownership
- Personal & Home Services
Buying a franchise is an excellent way to start your own business with minimal risk.
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016
Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Location: State Botanical Garden of Georgia
Register NOW! Seating is limited and online registration is required. Registration cutoff is April 28, 2016.