Are you ready to work ON your business and not IN your business? Then this class is for you!
For just $895, you get 5 full days of interactive sessions specifically geared to align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Gain the critical business knowledge of a seasoned CEO.
You will learn:
- Tools from industry experts that present on current and relative topics vital to your business’s success
- From and network with other business owners whom have the same concerns and challenges and their best practices
- Various business concepts and resources available to you and your business at this growing stage
- After you have completed the class you are encouraged to continue working on your business utilizing an SBDC consultant and our no-cost, confidential consulting services.
There is an application process. Competing businesses are not allowed in the class, therefore, you are encouraged to apply early! This is necessary to help individual business owners to share openly and honestly without fear of competitors.
Minimum requirements to attend: (1) Been in business for at least 2 years (2) At least $300,000 in revenues, (3) At least One -1- W-2 Employee.
Apply and register before August 26th and receive the early bird price of $695.
DATES: Beginning Friday, September 9, 16, 23, 30, and Oct. 7th. (Materials, breakfast, and lunch are provided.)
TIME: 9am-4pm. each Friday.
LOCATION: UGA SBDC in Macon, 4875 Riverside Dr. Ste. 202, Macon, GA 31210.
- Sept. 9: Module 1 – Planning for Growth
- Sept. 16: Module 2 – Marketing Research and Planning
- Sept. 23: Module 3 – Leadership and Management
- Sept. 30: Module 4 – Financial Analysis and Tools
- Oct. 7: Module 5 – Operations and Implementation