GrowSMART Gwinnett 2018
Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come. Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In full or half day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
SBDC GrowSMART is a dynamic program for owners and senior managers of growing businesses with:
- At least two years of successful operation
- At least one non-owner employee
- Annual revenues of $300,000 or more
- The opportunity and desire to grow
SBDC GrowSMART recognizes the need for flexibility and agility in today’s rapidly changing world. Using a one-page strategy map designed especially for this program, participants identify company goals and the strategies to achieve them.
SBDC GrowSMART was developed by the Georgia SBDC and builds on our experience with Georgia’s growing businesses.
DATES: February 22, 2018 (and every Thursday following for five weeks)
TIME: 8 AM – 4 PM
LOCATION: UGA Gwinnett Campus 2530 Sever Road Lawrenceville, GA 30043
*Application must be approved before you can enroll in the course.
- MODULE 1: Planning for Growth
- MODULE 2: Marketing: Research, and Planning
- MODULE 3: Leadership & Management
- MODULE 4: Financial Analysis, Tools
- MODULE 5: Operations & Implementation