Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
UGA SBDC at Clayton State University and the University of West Georgia will host SBDC GrowSmart™ on Tuesdays, August 1 – August 29, 9am – 4pm at The Loft at Due South in Peachtree City, GA
Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come.
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In full day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO. Cost of the program is $895 for the complete program and includes breakfast, networking lunch and all materials.