Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. SBDC StartSmart™ provides the resources, support, and motivation to put your dream within reach.
SBDC StartSmart™ provides the tools to:
- Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
- Improve knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
SBDC StartSmart™ graduates acquire:
- An actionable business plan.
- Access to financial and business resources.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
In this multi-session program, learn to plan and analyze your vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested business plan. All sessions are led by experienced SBDC facilitators who help create a unique and powerful learning experience.
DATES: February 28, 2017 (and every Tuesday following for four weeks)
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM
LOCATION: Wells Fargo, 136 Bull St., 2nd Floor, Savannah, GA 31401
*Application must be approved before you can enroll in the course.
- Foundations for a Successful Business
- Marketing Analysis & Research
- Capturing the Market
- Efficient Operations
- Financial Foundations
- Financial Plan
- Bringing It All Together
- Implementing and Presenting the Plan