The Starting a Business course covers important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years.
Topics for discussion include:
- Personal Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Marketing Analysis
- Legal and Insurance Considerations
- Technology for Your Business
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics
- Financial and Money Management
- Basics of Business Plan Preparation
- Who should attend: Startups (businesses less than 2 years old)
- Copy of Presentation Materials
- Additional Handouts
Join us on Thursday, November 10, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for this course to help you be ready to “Start Your Own Business.”
Click here to register.
[program id = “151915”].