Designed for the new entrepreneur! Launch a business built for today’s challenges. For those thinking about starting a business and those up to two years in the process, this course is for you.
If you can dream it, we can help! Owning your own business is the American dream, but building it to withstand the test of time takes a unique set of tools—and a lot of hard work. StartSmart™ will show you the way.
On Your Mark, Start. . . Grow!
Designed specifically for new entrepreneurs, SBDC StartSmart provides the resources and support to launch your company and put your dreams within reach. StartSmart will help you launch a business built for today’s challenging times. In just eight sessions, learn to evaluate and implement your vision by creating a thorough, well researched business plan. Class begins February 2 and is each Tuesday through March 22, 2016 from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the SBDC Classroom in Augusta.
SBDC StartSmart™ Gets Results:
- Evaluate & refine your business concept
- Improve your knowledge of business concepts
- Research markets and competition
- Develop a financial forecast to improve chances of success
- Develop a thorough, practical business plan
- On-going consulting from SBDC professionals keeps you on track
- SBDC StartSmart™ was developed by The Georgia SBDC Network. The program is facilitated by specially trained SBDC Consultants and an award winning textbook by renowned author Rhonda Abrams.
SBDC StartSMART™ in Augusta each Tuesday, February 2 – March 22, 2016 from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Thanks to our local sponsorship from 5th/3rd Bank, a limited number of $300 tuition defrayments is available. Upon application and acceptance for the program, qualified applicants will be provided an enrollment code to be submitted at checkout.