Is your business located in Phenix City or Columbus? Are you considering expanding or doing business across the river? Unsure what the next steps are? Here are a few things you can expect to learn from the experts from Georgia and Alabama:
g business across state lines
- Highlights and updates on items that the business owner may be interested in knowing
- Ways a business can market in our community
- Alternative means to gaining the needed capital to expand your business
- Twila Kirkland, Business Services Development Officer, Kinetic Credit Union
- Herman Garcia, VP Business Development Officer, Georgia Small Business Capital
- Brad Clements, Partner & Certified Public Accountant, AJK Certified Public Accountants
- Katonga Wright, Attorney, The Wright Legal Group
- Shaun Culligan, Economic Development Manager, Phenix City Economic Development
- Jim Livingston, Community and Economic Development Director, River Valley Regional Commission
- Taylor Dobson, PED Specialist/RLF Manager Lee-Russell Council of Governments
- Larkin Jones, Marketing Consultant, Alabama SBDC Network
Seating will be limited! Sign up today!
Date: Tuesday, September 26th
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Idle Hour Park Community Center, 3743 Moon Lake Drive, Phenix City, Alabama 36867
Fee: $25.00 (lunch included)
This workshop is hosted by The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center, The Alabama Small Business Development Center and the Phenix City Economic Development.