Need a step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets? Need tools to build your business now and in the future? GrowSmart™ is for you. Coming in September 2017 to Augusta. Application and acceptance required. Combined with long term one-on-one consulting with SBDC professionals, learn to apply course principles and build a business for today’s challenging times. SBDC GrowSmart is a dynamic program for owners and senior managers of growing businesses. Read on…
Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come. Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In five, full day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
DATES: September 12 to October 10, 2017 (meets every Tuesday)
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM
LOCATION: UGA SBDC Classroom in Augusta 1450 Greene St. Suite 3500 Augusta, GA 30901
*Application must be approved before you can enroll in the course.
- MODULE 1: Planning for Growth
- MODULE 2: Marketing: Research, Planning and Implementation
- MODULE 3: Leadership & Management
- MODULE 4: Financial Analysis, Tools & Resources
- MODULE 5: Operations & Implementing Your Plan