How do you maximize your Google My Business page to drive more local customers to your business?
There are billions of local searches happening on Google every day. Celebrate National Small Business week by tuning into our livestream where we will show you how to get in front of customers in your area. We’ll discuss consumer trends related to local searches, and share best practices for using Google My Business features, like posts and reviews, to put your best foot forward. Tune in on Wednesday, May 2nd at 12PM.
Registration is required so that your seat is reserved and your lunch is provided.
Don’t forget to check out our last Google Livestream too!
- Hosted By: University of Georgia Small Business Development Center and Albany Area Chamber of Commerce
- Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Time: 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Cost: $10.00 for lunch (paid at the door). Albany Chamber Members will receive a complimentary lunch
- Location: Albany Welcome Center, 112 N Front St. Albany, GA 31701
- Registration is Required to reserve your seat and meal.