Combining the latest ideas with timeless principles, GrowSmart will propel your business forward! UGA SBDC training has helped thousands of business owners build a foundation for growth. GrowSmart is the product of our experience and commitment to Georgia’s small businesses.
This program gets results! In full or half day weekly sessions, learn to analyze and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
The course will cover the following topics:
- 35 hours of class time covering all areas of business operation
- Evaluate your business, competition, and target markets
- Hands-on, interactive program promotes sharing of best practices
- Expert speakers add insights to the topic of the day
- Step-by-step development of your company’s strategies for growth
Class size is limited. Pre-registration is required. Register today!
WHEN: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
COST: $895 – Includes continental breakfast and lunch. Ask about reduced cost.
WHERE: UGA SBDC Classroom Macon, 4875 Riverside Dr. Suite 202, Macon, GA 31210
Call 478-757-3609 for more information.
To register, visit the class page: CLICK HERE
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.