The Premier Development Program (PDP) is a six-module program for minority and women business owners. The program includes various high powered training sessions which will arm business owners with dynamic skills and increase opportunities for success with large enterprises and the government.
HOURS: 40 (Classes are from 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM with an exception of two, which will run from 8:30 AM until 3:30 PM.)
- Create a customized strategic plan for your company
- Monitor progress against your business plan
- Participate in high powered training sessions
- Instruction under the direction of the UGA SBDC Office of Minority Business Development (OMBD)
- All applications will be reviewed and approved
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.