Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come. Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In full or half day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
DATES: February 6 to March 6, 2018 (meets every Tuesday)
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM
LOCATION: Ledbetter College of Business, Shorter University
*Application must be approved before you can enroll in the course.
- MODULE 1: Planning for Growth
- MODULE 2: Marketing: Research, Planning, and Implementation
- MODULE 3: Leadership & Management
- MODULE 4: Financial Analysis, Tools & Resources
- MODULE 5: Operations & Implementing Your Plan
“We must change how we do things in order to keep up with growth to be successful.
Three things I learned going through GrowSmart are:
1. Raising prices is not something to put off
2. Market to your customers based on their needs
3. Communicate virtues and mission to employees so that they will be on board”