Do you currently have a government contract (or want one)? Did you know that if you don’t have a strong cybersecurity plan in place, you could be at risk of losing it? #CyberStrength will help ensure your business is in compliance with upcoming regulations.
#CyberStrength will explore and challenge the business owner/IT professional to prepare and strengthen their cybersecurity plan. It will position their company to take advantage of the opportunities provided by having a strong, cybersecurity posture.
This year’s speakers will include:
- SAC Fredrick Wimberly, Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI), District 2 – Basic CyberSecurity Considerations
- Mark Lupo, MBCP – DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST SP 800-171, Rev 1 – DOD Information Security Compliance Requirements for Government Contractors (Prime or Sub)
- Jan Pytelewski, GCPM – Deputy State Purchasing Agent, GA Dept of Administrative Services – State Information Security Requirements
- Wassel Lewis – Director of Strategic Sourcing, Aflac – Vendor Requirements and Process for Doing Business with Aflac
- Desirée Spain, CPCU, Underwriter, Technology, Media and Business Services – Beazley Insurance – CyberSecurity/CyberLiability Insurance
- Chief Robert Futrell – Director of Homeland Security, Columbus/Muscogee County – Local CyberSecurity Threat Overview/Response Guidance
- Panel Discussion
- a. Wassel Lewis
- b. Jan Pytelewski, DOAS
- c. Desiree Spain, CyberSecurity Insurance
- d. Chief Robert Futrell, Director of Homeland Security, Columbus/Muscogee County