Have you considered becoming a business owner by acquiring an existing business? Or do you own a business and looking to expand by acquisition?
This program is for you!
The 3-hour class will include:
• Instruction by SBDC experts
• Presentation by bankers experienced in financing business acquisitions
• A panel discussion by entrepreneurs who recently acquired businesses
• Q&A opportunities with all the above
Attendees will gain knowledge and tools in the following key areas:
• Why Buy? Considerations for buying vs. starting a business
• Locating a business to purchase
• What makes it a good deal?
• Negotiating the purchase: What is it worth?
• Financing the acquisition
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.