We know Ag. We speak Ag.
The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center offers a statewide program of agribusiness consulting with the mission to enhance the economic well-being of Georgians by providing a wide range of educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
We provide one-on-one consulting in the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Loan Proposals & Financial Projections
- Accounting/Financial Management Assistance
- Record Keeping & Accounting Systems
- Tax Calculations & Reporting
- Ratio Comparison & Financial Analysis
- Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Marketing/Branding & Social Media
- QuickBooks Assistance
- International Trade/Export
- Succession Planning
Injections of Capital enable agribusiness to finance future growth. In the last five years, the UGA SBDC assisted clients with access to more than $606 million through commercial loans and equity investments.