The Whos, Hows, and Whys of Selling
Description: Who are they? How do you find them? What do you say? Demystify the sales process from A (Knowing the Market) to Z (Closing the Deal).
You should attend this class if you are:
- Someone who needs to sell but doesn’t know how
- A business owner who wants to hire salespeople but needs to understand the sales process
- Experienced in sales but faced with changing markets
Upon completion of this class you’ll feel confident that you can find the right customers, understand their needs, prepare and deliver a successful presentation that leads to one result: a sale.
We’ll teach you enough that you can conqueror your fear of sales, find a formula or systems that works for you, and understand the magic bullet of sales. You’ll also be able to design and/or evaluate your sales system, identify each component, and implement the missing pieces.
- Identifying your target market
- Understanding the competition
- Handling customer objections and smokescreens
- Techniques for finding the decision maker and getting an appointment
- Developing referral systems
No programs available
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.