Learn how to sell your services and products to film and TV productions in the Savannah Area!
You may not realize the variety of goods and services every production company needs. And here’s the good news, they want to source these business resources locally! With needs for everything from lodging and transportation to catering and hair, come and learn how your small business can sell to film and TV productions.
- An overview of the production ecosystem
- The types of products/services purchased
- How to adapt your product/service offering to meet the unique needs of this industry
- How to market the business to the appropriate connectors, influencers & decision makers
- How to handle purchase orders, invoices & payments
- How to register with the Savannah Area Film Office
- Identifying local resources & how to use them
March 3, 2017
9am to Noon
Savannah Technical College
5717 White Bluff Rd., Rm. 7126
Savannah, GA 31405
$69 per attendee, multiple registration discount available
Sponsored by the Savannah Area Film Office and SEDA.