This boot camp is for anyone who wants to start a successful business. Attendees will be able to write a useable and flexible business plan and develop the financials to support it.
Audience members will learn the elements of a business plan and how to use research to improve their chances of success.. They will feel confident in calculating the needed revenues, startup money, and costs that the business needs. After leaving this class, entrepreneurs will be able to complete their own business plan and financials, using tools they will receive in class.
Writing the Plan
- Defining the vision, mission and target markets of the new business
- Finding answers and research to support the plan
- Developing a startup strategy
- Writing essential elements of a business plan
Knowing The Numbers
- Calculating startup costs
- Setting realistic pricing that leads to profit
- Estimating daily operational revenues, costs, expenses, and cash needs
- Finding the money
- Creating a one-year budget