Consultants & Staff
Prior to joining the Georgia SBDC, Mr Anduze served in the United States Navy during the Desert Storm campaign as a Plane Captain for the A-6 Intruder. After service, he worked 4 years as a warehouse manager for WAWD-EAP. Next he spent 12 years as a manager in the mining industry for Lafarge North America. He was involved in numerous projects including the “Big Dig” in Boston Massachusetts, and the runways at Dobbins Airforce Base and Hartsfield International Airport in Georgia. During this time he earned his degrees and eventually became an accountant for Jack F. Gamel, CPA PC. As an accountant, he provided tax services and financial advice/planning to businesses. Mr. Anduze utilizes his experiences in the military, retail/manufacturing environments, and accounting services to promote the UGA SBDC.
- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Accounting)
- MPACC, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Accounting)
- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA (Industrial Psychology)
- UGA SBDC (Teaching, Accounting, Public Outreach, Management)
- JACK GAMEL CPA (Tax Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping)
- LAFARGE NORTH AMERICA (Assistant Plant Manager, Quality Control, Safety)
- UNITED STATES NAVY (Management, Safety)
- Awarded Service Ribbon-Desert Storm, 1991
- Developed and Maintained the current hiring process for Lafarge North America.
- Understanding that I can always learn something and the positive outlook that comes with it.
- Nominated for the Villa Rica Economic Development Authority.
- Currently serve on the Carroll, Douglas, Polk, Coweta counties Small Business Committee.
- Invited to take part in the interviewing and hiring of University personnel, not only with the SBDC.
- Recurring speaker for the Main Street in surrounding counties and DCA GA Leadership Academy.
- Welcome opportunities to speak to groups on any topic.
Phone: (678) 839-5082
Prior to joining the SBDC, Mr. Fannin worked in the areas of sales & marketing, as well as insurance. During his tenure, he worked for Lorillard Tobacco Company, one of the big three tobacco companies in North America. During his time there, he worked with small business owners in the C-store arena, assisting with marketing plans, point of sale placements, pricing strategies, as well as provided insight into current market trends and competitor analysis. After spending over 4 years with Lorillard Tobacco Company, he transitioned into the steel industry where he further utilized his sales & marketing knowledge to penetrate additional markets in the Southeast, providing flat rolled carbon and stainless steel to major OEM’s, and other major metal fabricators. During his time in the steel industry, Mr. Fannin worked with the VP of Sales to implement a new lead generation platform that increased efficiencies and effectiveness for new business development. In addition, Mr. Fannin also gained experience in contract negotiations, inventory management, and forecasting.
- BS, Business Administration (Concentration: Finance), Auburn University
- MBA. , University of West Georgia
Phone: (678) 839-5082
- 26 Mar 12:13 pm
Former University of Georgia business dean, William C. Flewellen, Jr., 100 years-of-age, passed away Tuesday, March 12,...
- 9 May 05:24 pm
Throughout the year, there are many consultants that go above and beyond “the call of duty,” to...
- 28 Feb 04:57 pm
Entrepreneurial ventures provide hundreds of thousands of jobs in Georgia for both business owners and employees. Small...
- 26 Jan 10:12 am
Mark Zuckerberg’s goal with Facebook has always been to bring people together. Over the years though, Facebook...
- 28 Aug 11:04 am
Who would have thought that an idea in 1975, promoted by William C. Flewellen, Jr., former Dean...
- 3 Jan 05:31 pm
Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions and completing a series of legal activities. These...
- 8 Sep 11:35 am
Many of the young entrepreneurs I meet through my work as a writer, investor and entrepreneur aren’t reaching their...
- 28 Jun 04:41 pm
The UGA SBDC has been recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of the 2016 “Best Places...
- 5 Apr 04:35 pm
Growing up, almost every kid dreams of playing for their favorite childhood team and winning a National...
- 31 Mar 12:03 pm
As an SBDC Business Consultant, I have the opportunity to work with a lot of business owners,...