Smart Steps to Launch Your New Business
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. SBDC StartSmart™ provides the resources, support, and motivation to put your dream within reach.
SBDC StartSmart™ provides the tools to:
- Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
- Acquire a working knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
SBDC StartSmart™ graduates acquire:
- An actionable business plan.
- Access to financial and business resources.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
In just 8 three-hour sessions, learn to plan and analyze your vision by creating a thoroughly researched and tested business plan. All sessions are led by experienced SBDC facilitators who help create a unique and powerful learning experience. Detailed Course Description.
SBDC StartSmart™ Schedule (Click location for information/application):
Additional 2015 programs are planned for Gainesville, Macon, Savannah, Augusta, and Columbus. Please check back for dates. To download a general program brochure, please click here.