THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF COMPANIES: THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN HACKED AND THOSE THAT WILL BE...
A cyber attack on your business can result in:
- Data Loss/Theft/Breach
- Loss of Goodwill, Damage to Reputation
- Financial Loss
- Unavailability of Resources
- Identity Theft and/or Fraud
Is your company at risk? Do you even know? Don’t be a statistic! If you have questions, come get answers. Cybersecurity is everyone’s job in a company, so bring the whole team.
$49.00 PER PERSON | REGISTRATION REQUIRED | LIMITED SEATING
DECEMBER 3, 2019 | 9 AM – 11AM
UGA SBDC | 513 E. OGLETHORPE AVE., STE. M, SAVANNAH, GA 31401
ELEMENTS OF TRAINING:
- Understanding Social Engineering
- Recognizing Phishing and Spear Phishing
- Protecting Your Information with Physical Security and Smart Social Networking
- Live Demo of a Dark Web ID Compromise
- Live Demo of Live Threat Research
- Get Your Credentials Checked for Compromise
Don’t miss an opportunity to see Ethical Hackers use the same knowledge and skills employed by bad people to commit crimes in defense of your company’s information, privacy, and security!
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.