It’s back! Don’t miss this 2016 version of Digital Marketing for the Small Business Owner. More updates, more information, more strategies for marketing in the digital age will be here in Augusta on March 9, 2016. Register today. FOR THOSE THAT ARE VIEWING PRE-PRINTED PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, PLEASE NOTE: THE DATE HAS CHANGED FROM FEBRUARY TO MARCH.
Digital Marketing Boot Camp is designed specifically for small business owners who want to learn to integrate technology and marketing in the digital space to increase profits and gain customers.
In this full day interactive sessions taught by UGA SBDC digital marketing experts, you will learn to:
- Optimize your website and make search engines work for your business
- Use social media to cultivate brand ambassadors
- Look into the future and examine the powerful applications made possible by broadband technology
- Tap into the mobile marketplace
- Effectively utilize paid online advertising
- Learn about free tools to improve traffic to your website
- Use photos and video to promote your products and educate your customers
The program includes a combination of general sessions and concurrent break-out sessions. This powerful lineup covers marketing tactics you can use today as well as help in developing a strategy to harness the power of digital marketing tools.
For a detailed program description, visit www.georgiasbdc.org/digital
Lunch and refreshments are included. Join us Wednesday, March 9, 2016 from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Kroc Center.
For more information, select “class page.”
Email us for more details or call 7067214545.