The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (UGA SBDC) Digital Marketing Boot Camp is designed specifically for small business owners who want to learn how to integrate technology and marketing in the digital space to increase profits and gain customers.
For just $49, you get a full day of interactive sessions and networking lunch. UGA SBDC digital marketing experts from around the state will show you how to:
- Optimize your website and make search engines work for your business
- Use social media to cultivate brand ambassadors
- Learn to develop a successful digital marketing strategy for your business
- Tap into the mobile marketplace
- Understand and navigate the world of paid online advertising
- Use photos and video to promote your products and educate your customers
8:00 AM – Registration and attendee networking
8:30 AM – Opening Session, Announcements and Instructions
8:45 AM – General Session:
How Great Companies Make Digital Marketing Work: Develop a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy for your Business
- Great Companies know who their best customers are and have a focused marketing strategy to reach them. Does your business have a digital marketing strategy? Do you know if it is working effectively? In this session we will provide tools and tips to develop a successful Digital Marketing Plan. Like Great Companies, learn how to define and build your brand in the digital world and learn to leverage the Internet of Things to grow your business. This session sets the strong foundation businesses need to build a working digital marketing strategy.
10:00 AM – Break
10:10 AM – Breakout Sessions – Choose from one of the following:
ABC’s of SEO: Get Your Website Found on Search Engines
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization is all about you being found in organic searches. From content to site structure, this session outlines tips and tools for improving organic ranking in various search engines. Discover how to build searchable content that expands your connection to the Web.
The Visual Revolution: Pinterest, Instagram & Video
- Everybody is using Pinterest, Instagram and videos to share trends and products online, but do you know how to get your company working efficiently using these tools? Successful business owners are promoting their businesses and gaining sales by following simple strategies on how to be seen. Learn the tricks of the trade on how to make your business stand out. Get your business growing by being more visual online, leading customers to your website.
11:30 AM – Break
11:40 AM – Lunch Program (Networking and Sponsor Remarks)
12:10 PM – General Session:
Making Facebook Strategic
- Facebook is now so much a part of everyday life that many consumers do not remember a time when it was not part of theirs. They use the network to search, socialize, play and conduct business. Do you know how to use this network properly to gain branding and sales for your business? Attend this workshop to understand how Facebook is used for business and how you can get more people to find you and engage with you. Discussed will be the formulas for being found, how to use their powerful advertising tool and the ways to get your customers coming back to you in the future.
1:25 PM – Break
1:35 PM – Breakout Sessions – Choose from one of the following:
Using Google Tools for Growth
- Google tools turn your workstation into a powerful office management system. This session explores web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster, internet advertising venues through AdWords, reputation management with Google Alerts, and exploration of additional features within Google Docs.
Connecting with Customers in a Mobile World
- Nine out ten Americans own a mobile phone. Worldwide there are 7 billion mobile subscribers. Consumers use multiple mobile devices to making buying decisions and manage their daily lives. Successful businesses are connecting with customers wherever they are – at work, home, or on the go. During this session learn how to develop effective mobile strategies to connect and engage customers, to build customer loyalty for your business, and to increase profits. Learn how powerful tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Blogs influence your customer. Discussion includes why mobile changes the way we do business and best practices to reach customers with real time location based marketing.
2:55 PM – Break
3:05 PM- Putting It All Together: Designing an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy for your Business
Panel Discussion with All Instructors
- How will you improve the digital foot print of your business? In this final interactive session, get answers to questions submitted throughout the day and have a one more chance to pick the brains of our expert instructors. You will leave with valuable tools needed to build your company’s digital strategy.
4:00 PM – Program Concludes
No upcoming courses are on the horizon
Click the button below to add your name to the waiting list. As soon as this course comes available again, you will be contacted by your location UGA SBDC office.
The Digital Georgia Program provides funding and resources to increase Georgia’s participation and benefit from the digital economy. Through a grant from the National Telecommunications and Information Administration the program is providing funding, information and technical resources to assist and enable business and government institutions in the State to achieve those goals.
Renasant Corporation, which stands for constant renaissance, has a rich history of achievement in its journey to becoming one of the South’s most successful companies. A collection of community banks that values its relationships with employees and clients above all else, Renasant has found its strength in being a company dedicated to solid leadership, innovation, and community partnership.