IS YOUR BUSINESS READY?
How quickly your company can get back to business after a natural or man-made disaster depends on emergency planning executed today.
Georgia’s businesses form the backbone of the state’s economy. If businesses are ready to survive and recover, our state and economy are more secure. A commitment to planning today will help support employees, customers, and the community. It also protects your business investment and gives your company a better chance for survival.
- Disaster impacts, terminology and re-entry processes from state and local Emergency Management Agencies, Aug. 24th
- Emergency loan programs available from the SBA and USDA, Aug. 25th
- Insurance Concerns, Aug. 26th
- Business Continuity Planning, Aug. 27th
- Business Continuity Link – Our Business Continuity Guide can be found here: https://gema.georgia.gov/plan-prepare/ready-georgia/business
- Re-Entry Permit Link – The Re-Entry Permit Application, SOG and One-Pager can be found here: https://gema.georgia.gov/plan-prepare/re-entry
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA MARINE EXTENSION AND GEORGIA SEA GRANT
- Resident’ Handbook to Prepare for Natural Hazards in Georgia – https://gacoast.uga.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ResidentsHandbook.pdf