No matter how many employees you have, you have employment issues.
This breakfast-and-learn session will address questions such as:
- What are proper hiring criteria?
- How do I comply with wage/hour rules?
- When do I need an employee handbook?
- Should I worry about unemployment claims?
- How do I legally discharge an employee?
This seminar is designed to provide business owners and HR professionals with straightforward information to help them manage the legal aspects of their greatest resources – their employees.
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required.
Cost: $895 | Level: Advanced
Cost: $49 | Level: Intermediate
Cost: FREE | Level: Intermediate
This program has already ended or is not currently available.
Use the button below to add your name to the waiting list to be notified when this program or one similar is available in your preferred area.