Taxes (to Start)

  • Posted by Ashley Panter
  • On August 21, 2015
Do I need a Federal Employer Identification number? Your business needs an EIN if it has employees, has a Keogh Plan, or files one of the following tax returns: excise, fiduciary or alcohol, tobacco and firearms. A sole proprietor with no employees and none of the other items listed above may still need an EIN […]
Read More

Finance & Insurance (International)

  • Posted by Marketing Intern
  • On January 16, 2015
How do I collect on foreign sales? Generally, the best way to make sure you receive prompt payment for foreign receivables is to use secure payment terms and/or export credit insurance. This is especially important since collecting bad debts overseas can be difficult and expensive. What international payment terms should I use? With new overseas […]
Read More