Interested in owning or acquiring a franchise?
Franchise ownership can be a great way for entrepreneurs to start their own business with minimal risk. Franchises have a higher rate of success than startup businesses and offers hands on training to guide the franchisee through the implementation process.
Join the UGA SBDC at the University of West Georgia to learn all about franchise ownership.
• Hear franchise owners talk about their experiences.
• Learn about the franchising process including financing options from our panel of experts.
• Discover a variety of affordable franchise businesses, some under $100,000 total investment.
If you have ever wanted to work for yourself, you won’t want to miss this incredibly informative event. Lunch is included.
- Youth Education
- Real Estate
- Environmental Services
- Beauty and Salon Services
- Digital & Technology Services
- Professional Training Services
- Home Based
- Low Cost
- Multiple Unit Retail
- Semi-Passive/Part-Time Ownership
- Personal & Home Services
- Restaurant & Food Services
- Hospitality Management & Recruiting
Buying a franchise is an excellent way to start your own business with minimal risk.
Date: October 25, 2019
Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Location: Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce; 23 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan GA 30263.
Register NOW! Seating is limited and online registration is required. Register by Oct. 20.
You must be logged in to post a comment.