The holiday season is rapidly approaching, especially when it comes to the 1st Annual Holiday Door Decorating Contest! All SBDC staff located at Chicopee Complex are invited to “deck the halls” with the Christmas spirit and make the holiday season a little more special and fun.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Tuesday, Dec. 8.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; please use acceptable adhesive materials.
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office.
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses. With that being said, there are also supplies located in Ashley’s office (2009)… $5 donations for supplies/gift certificate are appreciated.
Decorated doors will be evaluated on FOUR criteria: visual impact, creativity, festiveness and craftsmanship. Doors will be judged a panel of 2-3 people and winners will be announced the afternoon of Tuesday, Dec. 8. ONLY ONE prize will be awarded:
- First Place – $10 Gift Certificate to Mama’s Boy/Goodie Two Shoes and a stocking of candy.
Participants may register for the contest through Wednesday, Nov. 24. To register, e-mail Ashley Panter at email@example.com and include your office number.
Judging will take place on Tuesday, Dec. 8 before 4 PM. Please contact Ashley Panter if you wish to be a judge. Judges may not compete in the door decorating activity… obviously.
- Eric Bonaparte | 2011 | Frosty’s Coming to Town
- Ashley Panter | 2009 | Allan’s Reindeer Trap
- Penny Johnson | 2057 | Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer
- Teresa Williams | 2054 | Snoopy
- Melissa Stoker | 2057 | Holiday Chimney
- Athens Office | 2001 | Elf Yourself
- Melody Banks & Sharon Jennings | 2052 | The Grinch
- Jeff Stanford | 2017 | Christmas Sarcasm
- Guillermo Londono | 2056A | Feliz Navidad
- Steve Quinlan | 2055 | Let It Go!
- Suzette Lay-Heard | 2015 | Christmas Wreath
- Morgan Robinson | 2023 | Blizzard
- Matt Lastinger | 2019 | Leg Lamp
- Mike Myers | 2007 | Minimalist Christmas
- Jessica Hearn | 2087 | Christmas Tree
- Allan Adams | 2050 | Snarky Elf