The holiday season is rapidly approaching! Do you know what that means? It’s time for the UGA SBDC 2nd Annual Holiday Door Decorating Contest! All SBDC employees are invited to “deck the halls” with the Christmas spirit and make the holiday season a little more special and fun.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Wednesday, Dec. 14.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; please use acceptable adhesive materials.
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office.
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses.
Decorated doors will be evaluated on FOUR criteria: visual impact, creativity, festiveness and craftsmanship. Doors will be judged a panel of 3-4 people and winners will be announced the afternoon of Friday, Dec. 16. ONLY ONE prize will be awarded:
- State Office Fun Day Trophy
Participants may register for the contest through Friday, December 8, 2016. To register, e-mail Ashley Panter at email@example.com andinclude, “In in!” to partake in the fun!
Judging will take place on Friday, Dec. 16 before 4 PM.
- Ashley Panter | State Office
- Teresa Williams | State Office
- Penny Johnson | State Office
- Steve Quinlan | State Office
- Morgan Robinson | State Office
- Athens Office
- Matt Lastinger | State Office
- Jessica Hearn | State Office
- Albany Office
- Melody Banks | State Office