September 11, 2019. SBDC GrowSmart is a dynamic program for owners and senior managers of growing businesses. If your business is ready for growth, SBDC GrowSmart gives you the tools and strategies to reach your goals.
Whether you’ve been in business for twenty years or two years, SBDC GrowSmart™ can align your vision for your business with the steps to get you there. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business and shape the success of your business for years to come. Work ON your business, not just IN your business!
- A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
- A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices.
- Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
SBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
- A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies.
- A mastery of key business concepts.
- A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
In full or half day weekly sessions, learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
The program is designed for leaders of companies with:
- At least two years of successful operation
- Annual revenues of $300,000 or more
- The opportunity and desire to grow
GrowSmart recognizes the need for flexibility and agility in today’s rapidly changing environment. Using a one-page strategy map designed specially for this program, participants identify their company’s goals and the strategies to achieve them. GrowSmart was developed by the UGA SBDC and builds on our extensive experience with Georgia’s growing businesses! LEARN MORE!
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.