Effective January 1, 2020, Incoterms will change. If you use Incoterms, you will need to be aware of how these changes will impact your business.
Join Mike Allocca, a nationally known expert in international trade and logistics.
Who should attend: exporters, importers, international sales teams, shipping and receiving personnel, export compliance managers, international finance managers.
COST: $299 (Earlybird, before Nov. 8) | $349 (after Nov. 8)
Cost includes all reference materials including the new official ICC Incoterms guidebook ( a $60 value) and an incoterms chart. Seating is limited. Registration is required.
• A complete review of all new Incoterms 2020- what they are, when and how to use them
• Understand how to incorporate proper usage of Incoterms 2020 into pro formas and commercial invoices
• Sales strategies on how Incoterms should be used to increase sales and lower unnecessary liabilities and costs
• Strategies to limit liabilities and address title transfer when providing quotations for letters of credit
• Common errors when using Incoterms and turn them into your advantage
• Understanding responsibilities between buyer and seller in terms of risk, obligation and cost
No programs available
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.