If you have ever thought about working for yourself then you can’t miss this event.
We’ve gathered a team of franchising professionals to give you as much information as possible about becoming the owner of your very own franchise business.
Only at this event will you…
Hear all about franchise ownership from people who have taken the leap and are now enjoying the results from their service, retail or B2B franchise businesses. Learn about the process to acquire a franchise, including your financing options. Network and have the opportunity to speak with several successful businesses that have franchising opportunities.
Topics to be discussed are:
- How to find the business that is right for you.
- What industries and choices are succeeding in your area.
- What are the real costs of franchise ownership.
- What are your financing options.
- Who is, and who is not, a good candidate for franchise ownership.
- How to make a safe and wise decision.
- What help is available in the buying process and beyond.
Your tax free contributions will help other fellows business owners take this program
Sponsor this program
Register NOW! Seating is limited and online registration is required. Registration cutoff is April 26, 2016. For more information, please contact Stacy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the UGA SBDC in Athens Office at 706-542-7436.