Links, Likes, and Tweets: Using Social Media to Promote Your Business
Are you doing all you can to promote your business online? Are the social media choices overwhelming? Learn how to choose and use the best social media platforms for your business.
This class is designed for business owners and marketing managers who need to start working on a social media plan now. In this ½ day workshop, we’ll cover the difference between the social media platforms and how to choose the best ones for your business. We’ll show you how to use social media to grow your business.
- Marketing strategy and SEO overview
- Social Media overview: what’s out there and how does it fit my market?
- Exploring Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for your business
- What are other options: Pinterest, blogs, and other Social Media
- Choosing and using your top three
- Analyzing the results of your social media efforts
Upon completion of the workshop audience members will:
- Have an idea how to analyze their market and competition
- Know why and how they should use social media (the right way and the wrong way), including persistence
- Plan social media releases for the maximum efficiency and impact
- Know what their social media company/person ought to be doing (if they’re paying someone)
- Get ideas for social media content
- Tweak their social media efforts using analytics to improve results
No programs available
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.