It’s that time again… time for some marketing fun! Since we’ve changed the season in which this conference is held, we’re also going to change the format a bit.
This year, we will be bringing in quite a few outside speakers to facilitate a variety of workshops, as well as leave room for you guys to share and discuss some of the things that have really helped boost some of yall’s most successful CE programs.
And, of course, because this conference is developed by our Marketing Manager, J. Ashley Panter, there will be some fun surprises included along the way. You don’t want to miss this!
MONDAY (DECEMBER 11)
- Conference Welcome and Introduction (Allan Adams, UGA SBDC, State Director)
- The Value of a Brand (Kelly Simmons, UGA Office of Public Service and Outreach, Communications Director)
- Best Design Practices & Trends (Melanie Charyton, UGA New Media Institute, Instructor)
- Transformational Designing for Social Media (J. Ashley Panter, UGA SBDC, Marketing Manager)
- Roundtable Discussion
- Conference Dismissal/Hotel Check-In
- Group Dinner at Akademia Brewing Company (Not Mandatory)
TUESDAY (DECEMBER 12)
- Welcome Back & Coffee Time
- Photography 101 (Shannah Montgomery, UGA Office of Public Service and Outreach, Public Relations Specialist)
- 10 Things to Start, Stop & Keep Doing With Your Email Marketing in 2018 (Richie Knight, HW Creative, Senior Partner)
- Sponsor Development & Everyday Productivity (Mark Mayfield, UGA SBDC, Public Service Assistant)
- Closing Remarks & Questions