- Learn what the numbers really mean on your financial statements.
- Gain the knowledge to develop practical strategies for improving your company’s performance, in both good times and bad times.
- Build a network of other entrepreneurs and business resources that will last beyond the class.
Business owners and leaders meet once a week (for 2 hours) for five weeks and have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive 12 month financial forecast.
Outcomes of the program include:
- Strategies for improving cash flow and boosting profits
- Improve financial analysis skills
- Strategies for handling cash shortage and/or surplus situations
- Develop an annual budget for your business