Maximum Money – Improve Cash Flow & Boost Profits
Evaluating a company’s financial health is an essential skill for all successful business owners.
- Learn what the numbers really mean on your financial statements.
- Gain the knowledge to develop practical strategies for improving your company’s performance, in both good times and bad times.
- Build a network of other entrepreneurs and business resources that will last beyond the class.
This training series introduces entrepreneurs to simple yet powerful financial forecasting techniques. Participants will learn the fundamentals of financial analysis – how to better understand and use their financial information – leading them to better business decisions.
Business owners and leaders meet once a week (for 2 hours) for five weeks and have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive 12 month financial forecast.
Outcomes of the program include:
- Strategies for improving cash flow and boosting profits
- Improve financial analysis skills
- Strategies for handling cash shortage and/or surplus situations
- Develop an annual budget for your business