Learn how to sell your services and products to film and TV productions in the Savannah region. Every production needs a wide variety of goods and services, and here’s the good news, they prefer to source locally!
DATE: May 1, 2019
TIME: 8:30 Check-in/Class 9AM – 12PM
PLACE: Coastal Georgia Center, 305 Fahm Street, Savannah, GA 31401
- Get to know the production ecosystem in our region
- Learn from an experienced Production Manager about the types of products and services essential to productions
- Understand how to meet the unique needs of the film and TV industry
- Learn how to handle purchase orders, invoices and payments from a Film
- Register with the Savannah Regional Film Commission
- Enhance your vendor profile and online presence to attract the appropriate decision makers
- Q & A with small business owners who have successfully done business with film/TV productions
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.