The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center offers medical practice consulting services geared to improving efficiencies and profitably. There is no charge for the consulting, which depending on the needs of the practice, can focus on any of the following areas:
- Financial: Cash flow, accounts receivables and profitability.
- HR: Staffing analysis and employee managment consulting.
- Coding: Analysis of the coding process based on staff functions and responsibilities and insurance filing procedures.
- Operations: Analysis of operations and the patient experience.
- Startup Consulting: Business plan and practice feasibility analysis