The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center offers medical practice consulting services geared to improving efficiencies and profitability. There is no charge for the consulting, which depending on the needs of the practice, can focus on any of the following areas:
- Financial: Cash flow, accounts receivables and profitability.
- HR: Staffing analysis and employee management consulting.
- Coding: Review of E&M coding patterns to identify possible over or under-coding.
- Operations: Analysis of operations and the patient experience.
- Startup Consulting: Business plan and practice feasibility analysis