The Minority Business Enterprise Premier Development Program (PDP) is a six-month program for minority and women business owners. The program includes various high powered training sessions which will arm business owners with dynamic skills and increase opportunities for success. Enrollment is limited.
- Create a customized business plan for your company
- Monitor progress against your business plan
- Participate in high powered training sessions
- Instruction under the direction of the UGA SBDC Office of Minority Business Development (OMBD)
- All applications will be reviewed and approved by the PDP StaffFor more information, please call: (706) 542-6791 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- COST: $250.00 (A $999 value, but reduced to $250 thanks to our sponsor, Georgia Power!) HOURS: 40 (most classes are from 8:30AM until 12:00PM with an exception of two, which will run from 8:30AM until 3:30PM.)
The Program will start on Friday, June 9, 2017 and end Friday, December 1. Classes will be held at Georgia Power, 241 Ralph McGill Blvd, NE, Atlanta, GA.
- The Financial Aspects of Growing Your Business, Part 1
- The Business Planning Process
- The Financial Aspects of Growing Your Business, Part 2
- Understanding Your Market: Who are my Customers?
- The Myths & Realities of Government Contracts
- The Sum of the Parts: Basics of Teaming Agreements & Joint Ventures
- Selling in a Global Marketplace