The annual Minority Business Summit is our premiere networking and training event for small business owners and advocates to learn about procurement-related topics. This year’s theme, New Opportunities Post-Pandemic, includes a focus on doing business with Healthcare Systems and University System of Georgia. Experts will be present to speak and network for future contracting opportunities. Lunch included with General Admission Tickets.
Minority Business Summit
- Doing Business with the University System of Georgia (Public Sector)
- How to Do Business with Healthcare Systems (Private Sector)
- Access to Capital
- How to Leverage your Certification
- Surety Bonding
- Contract opportunities available or coming up with Universities and Healthcare systems
- How to access capital in traditional and non-traditional ways
- Leveraging your certification for recently certified businesses
- Information on Surety Bonding
All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.