Do you have a mobile marketing strategy? Can your customers find your business in an organic search? Nine out of ten Americans own a mobile phone. Consumers use multiple mobile devices to find businesses, make buying decisions and manage their daily lives. Successful businesses are connecting with customers wherever they are – at work, home, or on the go. Learn how to develop effective mobile strategies to connect and engage customers, to build customer loyalty for your business and increase profits. Discussion includes how to evaluate your online presence and how customers will find your business when they are searching online. Discover how to build searchable content that expands your connection to customers.
- Learn how mobile marketing strategies change the way we do business.
- Learn Best Practices for Mobile Marketing
- Learn formulas for being found online and driving traffic to your website
- Learn how to build searchable content that improves your online presence.
- Build an online presence so customers will find you when they search
For more information on the content of this class contact Nathan Arnold at email@example.com or call 229-420-1144.
In Albany, GA
Thursday, April 13, 2017 – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
$49 for this session or sign up for entire Spring Marketing Series