Join us for a lunch and learn. Scott Lowry from Fortson, Bentley & Griffin, P.A. will discuss how to avoid the most common legal issues facing every business owner. Topics to be discussed include:
- Entity Formation: How to Protect Your Personal Assets
- Partnership/Operating Agreements: Management, Money, and other Key Matters
- Business Contracts: What to Look For Before You Sign
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: How to Make Your Contracts Enforceable
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor: Small Differences with Big Consequences
- New Overtime Laws: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Business
COST: $39.00 (includes lunch)
Make it a whole day of learning!
Come for lunch and stay for our no-cost Alternative Financing Forum at 2PM.
Alternative Financing Forum
A free financial workshop for small businesses or new start-ups in need of alternative finance options.
Cost: FREE | Level: Beginner
Sponsor of “Navigating Small Business Legalese:”
Thursday December 01 2016 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
The Small Business Financing Forum is a FREE financial workshop for
small businesses or new start-ups in need of alternative finance
options. It is sponsored by Celtic Bank.
Businesses need access to capital to operate and grow their businesses. However, traditional loans are not always available nor are they necessarily the best source of funds for all businesses.
In this session, a panel of experts will discuss alternative means for gaining access to the financing your business needs to thrive and grow.
If you would like to learn professional selling techniques, join us earlier in the day for our Lunch & Learn program, “Selling for the Small Business Owner” from 11am-1pm. $39 includes lunch. Register at http://bit.ly/athens_classes
You must be logged in to post a comment.