The Premier Development Program (PDP) is a six-module program for minority and women business owners. The program includes various high powered training sessions which will arm business owners with dynamic skills and increase opportunities for success. Enrollment is limited.
- Create a customized strategic plan for your company
- Monitor progress against your business plan
- Participate in high powered training sessions
- Instruction under the direction of the UGA SBDC Office of Minority Business Development (OMBD)
- All applications will be reviewed and approved
HOURS: 40 (Classes are from 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM with an exception of two, which will run from 8:30 AM until 3:30 PM.)
For more information, please call: (706) 542-6791, or, email email@example.com.