The Prime Development Program (PDP) is designed for executives of emerging companies with: (1) at least two years of ongoing operations, and (2) a strong desire to conduct business with the government or large corporations.
The Program includes high powered training sessions designed to arm business owners with dynamic skills and increase opportunities for success.
Enrollment is limited.
Key Program Elements:
- Creating a customized strategic planning process for your firm.
- Developing key processes for executing your strategic plan.
- Identifying the core value proposition for your capability statement.
- Participating in high powered training sessions outlined below.
- Instruction under faculty direction of the UGA SBDC and guest instructors.
DATES: Friday, Aug. 2nd, Sept. 13th, Oct. 4th and Nov. 1st
TIME: 9 AM – 3:30 PM
LOCATION: Bank of America Financial Center
*All applications will be reviewed and approved by the PDP staff.
- MODULE 1: Strategic Growth Planning & Execution
- MODULE 2: Navigating the Opportunity Landscape & Teaming Strategies
- MODULE 3: Market Positioning & Pitching Your Value Proposition
- MODULE 4: Financial Capability Readiness
- MODULE 5: Delivering the Business Value Proposition: Built to Scale?