- Less paperwork
- Work anywhere, anytime
- Save time. Stay organized
See how QuickBooks can work for your business! Join us for the QuickBooks Online Class on April 20th at the New Harris County Library in Hamilton.
QuickBooks GoOnline is fast becoming one of Intuit’s primary products as it allows users to access data anytime and anywhere. This new course is designed in support of the latest QuickBooks Online version. Developed specifically for beginners and prospective users the course provides a practical hands on approach to learning the features and the functions available to users online.
Using case studies in a computer lab environment, participants will be able to access QuickBooks online, and learn how to set up a new company file, create product and service items, manage chart of accounts, add customer and vendor profiles, process daily transactions, electronically download bank transactions and also view reports.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Accounting Principles Overview: An overview of general accounting concepts and methods helps users get the most useful information from their QuickBooks program.
- New Company Set Up: Learn to manage the chart of accounts, and set up customers, vendors and other common accounts.
- Recording Daily Transactions: Create service, inventory and non-inventory items, record daily transactions including purchase orders, receiving inventory, invoicing, receiving payments, making deposits, writing checks and credit card transactions and much more.
- Reports: This section reviews the report center and all the financial reports available together with the new Insight feature which monitors key performance indicators. Data file storage and maintenance will also be covered.
DATE: May 8, 2018
TIME: Registration – 8:30AM, 9AM – 4PM
PRICE: $169 (Continental breakfast and lunch is provided)
WHERE: “New” Harris County Library, 7511 GA Highway 116, Hamilton, GA 31811
REGISTER HERE: QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
CONTACT: The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center at 706-569-2651 or firstname.lastname@example.org